Urban Grace Presents:
Enjoy Nothing But Brunch and Trap Vibes!
Exclusive Saturday Party Brunch on October 27th, 2018!
We bring you a unique vibe in the heart of Philadelphia, PA. Come enjoy great cuisine and jam to the vivacious sounds of music from PHILLY’S TOP DJs.
BRUNCH MENU TIL 6PM
Amazing Drink Specials
CHICKEN CEASAR SALAD
MIMOSA or BELINIS
1 PREMIUM BOTTLE FOR $125
*Addtional $25 For Henessy/Moet/Patron*
2 PREMIUM BOTTLES FOR $250
*Addtional $50 For Henessy/Moet/Patron*
4 PREMIUM BOTTLES FOR $500
*Addtional $100 For Henessy/Moet/Patron*
First 50 Ladies and First 50 Gent’s were free but those tickets are sold out get tickets here.
Make sure you Like, Comment, and Subscribe!
Make Sure You Like, Comment, Share, Subscribe!
Hello Dolls! Another invisible weave slay. How cute are up/down ponytails the good thing is the hair can be sew-in in so it serves as a partial protective hairstyle.
You should purchase good quality virgin hair. Make sure your hair is washed and deep conditioned with a good heat protector because this style does use heat.
You can wear it straight, curly, natural , and with braids.
Check it out Here:
and another one
Ghana Braids are very flattering for most face types it’s halo affect make’s your face appear rounder and fuller.Now, For every braiding routine you want to start your hair blown out and washed for your hair stylist. The feeding braid is named that because of the “mini” cornrows that lay in between the bigger braids. The hairstyle normally takes 30 minutes to an hour depending on the size of the braid. To add more femininity to the hairstyle adding jewelry will give it that extra look. The feeding Ghana braid hairstyle has been around for a long time as women would do small Ghana hairstyles into ponytails in the 90’s. This summer millennials(younger audience) are bringing it back with the two strand Ghana braids on tumblr and side swept with a part (one of my favorites). I recommend you use a toothbrush to gel down a little bit of your baby hair or edges and tie it with a scarf at night to get a very cute look. You want to also wear a scarf to maintain it and keep them from frizzing. It’s a great protective style for all hair types. Don’t forget to like, comment, share, and subscribe.
Check out the tutorial:
With so many different styles available to choose to decorate your home. Knowing which style matches your taste can be confusing. We’ve put together a list of the 10 most common decor styles and their definitions:
- Modern- Modern interior design derives its influences through the modern art movements that preceded modern day design. In artwork, Modernism began while using the Impressionists and some otherswho used abstraction. Modern interior design grew from the decorative arts, more importantly Art Deco,from thelate 19th as well as the early 20th centurie. It reached its peak in the 1950’s and 1960’s, which explains why designers and decorators today may make reference to modern design as being “mid-century”.
- Contemporary– The basic definition of contemporary is “of the moment.” Contemporary art, design, and interiors are “of the day.” They exist in the here-and-now. And, taking this further, they could only exist in the here-and-now because ten years ago some of the materials and pieces wouldn’t have been available. And in ten years from now, there will be new pieces that do not exist today.Note: The terms modern interior design and contemporary interior design are often used interchangeably, however there is a difference between the two. Contemporary interior design can only mean trendy looks that are in style at any current moment, while modern interior design refers to the specific geometrical, clean-lined style called modern.
- Traditional– Traditional interior design reflects classic European decor. Trademarks of this style generally include deep wood tones, architectural details, and elegant furnishings. This style is quite versatile and can be combined with other interior elements to create a unique look in a room. One of the most important facets of traditional interior design is the silhouettes, also called the lines, of the furnishings. Wing-backed chairs, claw footed tables, and curved furniture pieces that reflect the 18th and 19th centuries are examples of this. Common models for such traditional furniture are pieces attributed to the Queen Anne or Chippendale styles. Antiques are also often integrated into this design style, but many companies sell new pieces that mimic the lines of the old.
- Minimalist– Minimalist interior design is one of the architectural centerpieces of the 20th century. Spare and streamlined while still being inviting, minimalism is charming in almost any space. With less clutter to wade through and mentally process, the innate beauty of each piece of furniture or art in the home really starts to stand out.Everything is generally stored out of site.Minimalist architecture became popular in the late 1980s in London and New York, where designers worked to achieve simplicity, using white elements, cold white or blue lighting, large spaces with minimum objects and furniture. The concept of minimalist design is to strip everything down to its essential quality and achieve simplicity. Minimalism simplifies living spaces to reveal the essential quality of buildings and conveys simplicity in attitudes toward life. It is inspired from the Japanese traditional design and the concept of Zen philosophy.The idea is not completely without ornamentation, but everyhting is as reduced down to a stage where you cannot remove anything further to improve the design, or without disimproving it.
- Arts and Crafts– The Arts and Crafts movement took off around the turn of the 20th century. Like the Art Nouveau movement, it developed as a backlash against the overwrought style of the Victorian era. It rejected the factory-produced furnishings and decorative accents that prevailed at the time, embracing instead natural beauty and traditional craftsmanship. Artisans such as Gustav Stickley (who coined the term Craftsman, sometimes used for this style) and William Morris were seminal in establishing the Arts and Crafts code, and it characterizes much of architect Frank Lloyd Wright’s work. Some defining characteristics of Arts and Craft interior design are Wood: It’s probably the single most important element, and it largely informs the emphasis on natural, organic beauty that defines this decorating approach. You’ll almost never see painted wood in an Arts and Crafts interior — instead, the focus is on rich stains that preserve and showcase the natural beauty of the grain.
- French– An ornate, fanciful and decorative style is characteristic of French interior design.Colors range from rich, sun-drenched Mediterranean hues to softer, muted shades. Often, one color or fabric is repeated throughout the space.Accented by rich details and extensive use of gold, bronze and gilt.Furniture generally includes French royal style antiques or heirlooms.
- Urban Industrial– Industrial interior design is popular for decorating lofts and old buildings converted into living spaces, although it can be used for traditional apartments and houses too. What you need for this style is to create an illusion of rough surfaces and materials that suggest an industrial past. The simplest way to show roughness is to leave some walls or surfaces unfinished. In addition to some rough metal elements that will create an industrial atmosphere, you are looking for old industrial-looking objects that are made from steel, metal or wood. These items are preferably worn down or have been salvaged and recycled.
- Moroccan– Moroccan interior design invites the rich colors of the Middle East, dynamic contrasts, traditional patterns, and the uniqueness of Moroccan decorations and accessories into your home. Vibrant colors of red and rich orange inspired by African sunsets, green and blue found in the shimmering Mediterranean, tones of gold, light brown, yellow and silver from the surrounding desert create a tropical atmosphere by bringing each element into the home. Exotic plants, terra cotta tiles and textured walls all tie the experience and atmosphere together.Mosaics: Small tiles and mosaic designs decorate many Moroccan home interiors. Mosaic designs are also used for decorating Moroccan mirrors, coffee table tops and bathroom sinks.
- Country– Country style interior design is cozy bearing the resemblance of cottage style. There are many various culturally different country style designs that have the features of the time and style that was traditional to those countries. Thus you may find such country style types as French country, English country, American country, Italian country or Tuscan, and Modern country. Each type of country style has taken characteristic features of the culture it was used in. English country is relaxed and comfortable incorporating many floral patterns as well as stripes and plaids.
- Nautical/Cottage/Coastal- Warm, relaxing, and positive. The nautical look reflects the New England beach-side cottage spirit. White, blue, and sand colors should be used. Seashells in clear jars, unfinished wood pieces, and ropes are the traditional decorative accents.
The video of Ben Fields assaulting a young black student at Spring Valley High School in South Carolina is disgusting to watch as a young black student is being slammed and flipped over out of her desk. The hard reality is the place that students go on to pursue their aspirations and dreams to contribute to their country violate their basic civil liberties and becomes a pipeline to prison.This video was an example of the School to Prison Pipeline of Black Girls. The officer there, Officer Ben Fields was a School Resource Officer. After Columbine, the influx of school resource officers in schools began happening in the early 2000. Since the zero tolerance policy has been enacted the policy by federal government was used to punish any infraction of a rule, regardless of accidental mistakes or ignorance in schools.During that time, the number of officers in schools arose from 9,000 to 400,000 SROs.
The sad thing is that the young lady was living in foster care after her mother had passed away. Statistics show that children out of foster care have a higher than likely chance to be at-risk youth and that young girl certainly was that at the moment, vulnerable and probably pissed at the world that she has to live under her conditions for the use of force to be used over a cell phone. The zero tolerance culture dominates as result of that policy that Instituted the cell phone bans, there has been more police in schools.Kimberly Crenshaw and the African American policy form have already pointed out the way that black girls are routinely pushed out of “education” due to the School to Prison Pipeline.When a student from a predominantly white neighborhood is discipline they go through all procedural steps in order to not criminalize that young student, on the other hand African American students get disciplinary action given to them based off of talking back or their attitude. These instances have caused higher suspension rates particularly among those of color and treating black kids like prisoners. When white middle class students are throwing chairs at a teacher the calm the situation down. Mass shooters of schools and churches are often racist and hate women such as the shooting in the state South Carolina.
There have been too many recent encounters that black people are having to deal with as a result of police brutality such as in Baltimore, Maryland and Ferguson, Missouri. I don’d believe in respectability politics when it comes to talking about civil rights or micro-aggression because if that’s the case if a man feels as though his wife disrespected him and he slapped her does that give him a ride to put his hands on her?NO so miss me when you say “if you would just pull up your pants” ,analogy, “then the officers would have taking you seriously”… therefore you would have gotten shot at?!.Kidding me. That’s what’s going on with this little girl in South Carolina and The School to Prison Pipeline is particularly high in our communities.You have to look at the intersectionality of race, class, and gender. Women face high rates of domestic violence and it’s mixed in with rape culture. Sexual assault on campus often go unresolved. If this was a white female student would he have reprimanded her they way he did the young lady in the video?
There is a long history of criminalizing black people and I do believe that this officer was doing just that.As a southern State that fought to take down a symbol of hatred and go through a mass shooting in Charleston in which nine people were gunned down during church service.South Carolina has a major past of racial hatred. There is no justification for officer Fields to have done this and was improper protocol his procedures. Perhaps we should have waited for the story to turn into her being to death the way Eric Garner was choked to death in New York City by NYPD because he has improperly arrested. This young lady deserves justice for her body being dragged across a room and sustaining scars physically, psychologically, and to those young black, queer,straight, gay, lesbian, bi , cis, trans non-conforming women that experienced this in silence.
The twist out is a great low manipulation hairstyle. I wear twist outs with my already Arm Pit Length fully transitioned hair but its still a good choice for those who are transitioning and the style leaves your hair ultimately defined and moisturized. If your hair is still staright at the ends, adding perm rods will curl the ends of the twist out hairstyle. You should start on clean shampoo and conditioned hair for this style. Check out Mini Marley’s Tutorial: